Stopping loops

if i have a void loop with several loops inside each with their own if statment once the statement is true then it terminates the loop and goes on to the next loop. my question is how do i terminate a loop in a void loop.

The void loop would not be terminated so it would just loop back to the first loop and go through again

microchoc: if i have a void loop with several loops inside each with their own if statment once the statement is true then it terminates the loop and goes on to the next loop. my question is how do i terminate a loop in a void loop

The main void loop() function in a sketch is designed to never 'terminate', as there is no where to termiate to, i.e. is no OS to return to. If you have a need to conditionally stop all further processing of code one can conditionally execute a do nothing loop such as a while(1) {} statement which would stop any other code execution (except for the time0 interrput used to increament the millis() and micros() values. From there only a hardware reset or a power off/on would restart the sketch.

Lefty

The void loop would not be terminated so it would just loop back to the first loop and go through again

If you want to break out of a loop (not loop()), use the break statement.

By the way, "the void loop" is properly referred to as "the loop function"