Storage 4bytes hexadecimal code on EPROM

Hi.I maded IR switch.On one input I use IR receiver,one output controls relay,one input I connected push button and last otuput I connect LED.I want when I press push button that arduino turn on led diode and when I press button on my remoute from tv that arduino saves hexadecimal code to eprom.If arduno successful save that code the led is turn off.On that way I set up my remoute from TV.This is my code and I must manual to put 0xE0E0C837 every time when I change remoute and because of that I want to save code in this case 0xE0E0C837 on eprom.Sory for my English.Thanks a lot.

#include <IRremote.h>

int IRpin = 11; // pin for the IR sensor
int out = 13; // LED pin
boolean relay_status=false;
IRrecv irrecv(IRpin);
decode_results results;

void setup()
{
pinMode(out, OUTPUT);
irrecv.enableIRIn(); // Start the receiver
}

void loop()
{
if (irrecv.decode(&results))
{
if (results.value == 0xE0E0C837)
{
relay_status=!relay_status;
}
digitalWrite(out,relay_status);
delay(200);
irrecv.resume(); // Receive the next value
}
}

I want to save code in this case 0xE0E0C837 on eprom

Permission granted. It's just a 4 byte value. Use a union (between an unsigned long and a 4 byte array). Populate the unsigned long in the union instance, and write the 4 bytes of the array to 4 consecutive memory addresses.

Or use EEPROM.put() and EEPROM.get() if you find the latest EEPROM library.

Or just look up for macro RGBA and macro to get back r,g,b,a components. The colour value is exactly length of the 4 bytes. The macro just does bit shifting. I would post it but i am on iPad and typing is horrible on screen.