Storing a playable video on my webserver

Hey guys, i’ve been looking into ESP8266 and i found it very interesting to the project i am doing. However i was thinking if i could do this: check if all leds are on, video starts playing. What i dont know here is can i store the video somehow? if so how? also can i link a youtube video if i wanted to?
Do take notice i am using arduino for the LEDs to toggle it.

The complete question is not related to the Arduino ecosystem in any way. Even if we are generous and accept the ESP8266 to be part of the Arduino world, except from mentioning the processor nothing you wrote is related to the Arduino world. Arduino can neither record, nor transmit, nor store video data. Please go to an appropriate board.

pylon:
The complete question is not related to the Arduino ecosystem in any way. Even if we are generous and accept the ESP8266 to be part of the Arduino world, except from mentioning the processor nothing you wrote is related to the Arduino world. Arduino can neither record, nor transmit, nor store video data. Please go to an appropriate board.

EDIT: how come it doesnt make part of arduino world if im using it with arduino? As explained in the main post i have an arduino, and a ESP module, i want to play the video only when the arduino lights are all ON, probably i might have to use some front-end development which isnt really hard to do, the only thing i wanna know is, can i somehow link the video from an outside source to play, or can i embed it?