Storing time as a variable using time.h library

Anyone knows how to store the time as a variable? What I mean lets say I declare a variable called times and I want to store the time from the time library into that variable how do it? I want to store time value into a variable to compare and run functions inside the void loop.

getDateDs1307(&RTCsecond, &RTCminute, &RTChour, &RTCdayOfWeek, &RTCdayOfMonth, &RTCmonth, &RTCyear); - this gets the current time from the DS1307 RTC

setTime(RTChour,RTCminute,RTCsecond,RTCmonth,RTCdayOfMonth,RTCyear); - this sets the arduino system time based on values retrieved from the DS1307 RTC

Would it suffice to use time as a condition?

e.g. "if time = stated time, do this"

Yes that would suffice but how do I do that? LOL. My knowledege on arduino is nearly as good as my french.... which is non existent......

Anyone knows how to store the time as a variable?

You mean like RTChour, RTCminute, RTCsecond, RTCmonth, RTCdayOfMonth, and RTCyear? If not, what do you mean?

What I mean lets say I declare a variable called times

Of what type?

I want to store time value into a variable to compare and run functions inside the void loop.

The return type for digitalRead is int. Do you refer to is as the int digitalRead? Of course not, so drop the return type. It makes you sound less intelligent than you could.

uss717hampton: Yes that would suffice but how do I do that? LOL. My knowledege on arduino is nearly as good as my french.... which is non existent......

You need to read up on basic conditional if/else statements: http://arduino.cc/en/Reference/If

The basic code to see if the current time is set to a specific time would be something like this. (untested code)

int yourHour == 5; 

if(hour() == yourHour)
{
//Do something
}
else
{
//Do something else
}