strain gauge + hx711 + nrf24l01

Hello,
I want to create a Wheatstone bridge half bridge using 2 strain gauges of 120 ohms and receive mV/V value through hx711.
I want to receive the value through HX711 and receive the wireless communication value using NRF24L01, so the value is not received.
I wanted to get the real value to use the code below, const char text = “Hello World”; In this part, I don’t know what the const char text means, and I run it.
Getting a strain gage value with hx711 is also worrying that the values ​​are too sharp, but I would like to ask for advice first.

1. Is it correct to write hx711 code and nrf24l01 code together in the transmitter? If it is correct, in what order should I receive the value. I
    don’t have to try for a few days, so I eagerly post a question like this… Thank you in advance.
  2. how to combine nrf24l01 code and hx711 code to receive strain guage value

The photo below is a code and line connection. Except the variable resistor part there, I connected the HX711 and the half bridge.

hx711 code
#include “HX711.h”

// HX711 circuit wiring
const int LOADCELL_DOUT_PIN = A1;
const int LOADCELL_SCK_PIN = A0;

HX711 scale;

void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600);
scale.begin(LOADCELL_DOUT_PIN, LOADCELL_SCK_PIN);
}

void loop() {

if (scale.is_ready()) {
long reading = scale.read();
Serial.print("HX711 reading: ");
Serial.println(reading);
} else {
Serial.println(“HX711 not found.”);
}

delay(1000);

}

Transmitter
#include <SPI.h>
#include <nRF24L01.h>
#include <RF24.h>
RF24 radio(7,8);// Declare CE and CSN to configure nRF24L01 radio on SPI bus.
const byte address[ 6] = “00001”; //You can change the address value to 5 strings, and the transmitter and receiver must have the same address
void setup() {
radio.begin();
radio.openWritingPipe(address); //Set the address of the destination to send data, which is the previously set 5 character string
radio.setPALevel(RF24_PA_MIN); //Set power level for power supply. If they are close to each other, set them to minimum.

//You can set RF24_PA_MIN / RF24_PA_LOW / RF24_PA_HIGH / RF24_PA_MAX, etc. in the order of close distance.

//It is recommended to use bypass capacitors at GND and 3.3V to ensure a stable voltage during operation at high levels (at long distances).

radio.stopListening(); //Set the module as a transmitter
}
void loop() {
const char text = “Hello World”;
radio.write(&text, sizeof(text)); //Send the message to the receiver
delay(1000);
}

Receiver
#include <SPI.h>

#include <nRF24L01.h>
#include <RF24.h>
const byte address[6] = “00001”; //You can change the address value to 5 strings, and the transmitter and receiver must be the same address.
void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600);
radio.begin();
radio.openReadingPipe(0, address);
radio.setPALevel(RF24_PA_MIN); //Set power level for power supply. If they are close to each other, set them to minimum.

//You can set RF24_PA_MIN / RF24_PA_LOW / RF24_PA_HIGH / RF24_PA_MAX, etc. in the order of close distance.

//It is recommended to use bypass capacitors at GND and 3.3V to have a stable voltage during high level (if the distance is high)
radio.startListening(); //Set the module as a receiver
}
void loop() {
if (radio.available()) {
char text[32] = “”;
radio.read(&text, sizeof(text));
Serial.println(text);
}
}

안녕
한국어 만하고 영어를 할 줄 모르는 경우 최소한 google-translate에서 텍스트를 영어로 번역해야합니다.

예, 한국어 국제 포럼이 없기 때문에 부탁드립니다.

I don't understand the language this Topic is using. This is the English language section of the Forum.

In case you can read English have a look at this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial.

Wireless problems can be very difficult to debug so get the wireless part working on its own before you start adding any other features.

The examples are as simple as I could make them and they have worked for other Forum members. If you get stuck it will be easier to help with code that I am familiar with. Start by getting the first example to work

There is also a connection test program to check that the Arduino can talk to the nRF24 it is connected to.

A common problem with nRF24 modules is insufficient 3.3v current from the Arduino 3.3v pin. The high-power nRF24s (with the external antenna) will definitely need an external power supply. At least for testing try powering the nRF24 with a pair of AA alkaline cells (3v) with the battery GND connected to the Arduino GND.

If you are using the high-power nRF24s (with the external antenna) make sure there is sufficient distance between the two nRF24 so that the signal does not overwhelm the receiver - try 3 metres separation. If you are new to nRF24s it may be better to start with a pair of low power modules with the pcb antenna.

...R

Since we don't have an international forum board for the Korean language, I'll leave it in the English language board. However, @petal1011, I do think you'll get better results if you post a Google translate version as suggested.

Until then, here it is:
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ko&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.arduino.cc%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D690380

Hello,
I want to create a Wheatstone bridge half bridge using 2 strain gauges of 120 ohms and receive mV/V value through hx711.
I want to receive the value through HX711 and receive the wireless communication value using NRF24L01, so the value is not received.
I wanted to get the real value to use the code below, const char text = “Hello World”; In this part, I don’t know what the const char text means, and I run it.
Getting a strain gage value with hx711 is also worrying that the values ​​are too sharp, but I would like to ask for advice first.

1. Is it correct to write hx711 code and nrf24l01 code together in the transmitter? If it is correct, in what order should I receive the value. I
    don’t have to try for a few days, so I eagerly post a question like this… Thank you in advance.

The photo below is a code and line connection. Except the variable resistor part there, I connected the HX711 and the half bridge.

hx711 code
#include “HX711.h”

// HX711 circuit wiring

HX711 scale;

void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop() {

if (scale.is_ready()) {
Serial.println(reading);
} else {
}

delay(1000);

}

Transmitter
#include <SPI.h>
#include <nRF24L01.h>
#include <RF24.h>
const byte address[ 6] = “00001”; //You can change the address value to 5 strings, and the transmitter and receiver must have the same address
void setup() {
radio.begin();
radio.openWritingPipe(address); //Set the address of the destination to send data, which is the previously set 5 character string

//It is recommended to use bypass capacitors at GND and 3.3V to ensure a stable voltage during operation at high levels (at long distances).

}
void loop() {
delay(1000);
}

Receiver
#include <SPI.h>

#include <nRF24L01.h>
#include <RF24.h>
const byte address[6] = “00001”; //You can change the address value to 5 strings, and the transmitter and receiver must be the same address.
void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600);
radio.begin();

//It is recommended to use bypass capacitors at GND and 3.3V to have a stable voltage during high level (if the distance is high)
}
void loop() {
if (radio.available()) {
char text[32] = “”;
Serial.println(text);
}
}

Strange sunglasses come out with the number 8, I don’t know why it comes out like this.

Hello,

2. how to combine nrf24l01 code and hx711 code to receive strain guage value

hx711 code
#include “HX711.h”

// HX711 circuit wiring

HX711 scale;

void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop() {

if (scale.is_ready()) {
Serial.println(reading);
} else {
}

delay(1000);

}

Transmitter
#include <SPI.h>
#include <nRF24L01.h>
#include <RF24.h>
void setup() {
radio.begin();

}
void loop() {
delay(1000);
}

Receiver
#include <SPI.h>

#include <nRF24L01.h>
#include <RF24.h>
void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600);
radio.begin();

}
void loop() {
if (radio.available()) {
char text[32] = “”;
Serial.println(text);
}
}

I've merged your cross-posts @petal1011.

Cross-posting is against the rules of the forum. The reason is that duplicate posts can waste the time of the people trying to help. Someone might spend 15 minutes (or more) writing a detailed answer on this topic, without knowing that someone else already did the same in the other topic.

Repeated cross-posting will result in a suspension from the forum.

In the future, please take some time to pick the forum board that best suits the topic of your question and then only post once to that forum board. This is basic forum etiquette, as explained in the sticky "How to use this forum - please read." post you will find at the top of every forum board. It contains a lot of other useful information. Please read it.

If you're concerned that the first post of this topic being in Korean will discourage the people here on the forum who don't speak Korean from reading further, you are welcome to edit the post to replace it with the English translation or add the translation in addition to the Korean text.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

I revise my qustion in english
please read again and give me advice!!

petal1011:
I revise my qustion in english
please read again and give me advice!!

Have you read Reply #3?

...R

Robin2:
Have you read Reply #3?

...R

yes but I can't found about hx711 + nrf24l01 code
I want to know how to combine hx711 + nrf24l01 code
I receive hx711value and send it about nrf24l01 in arduino serial monitor...
receive float value and send it,,!

petal1011:
yes but I can't found about hx711 + nrf24l01 code

Have you got two programs working with nRF24s and communicating with each other - with no hx711 code ?

Have you got a program that gets data from the hx711 and displays it on the Serial Monitor - without any wireless code?

...R

Robin2:
Have you got two programs working with nRF24s and communicating with each other - with no hx711 code ?

Have you got a program that gets data from the hx711 and displays it on the Serial Monitor - without any wireless code?

...R

I use arduino serial monitor

petal1011:
I use arduino serial monitor

Sorry, but that is not an answer to the questions I asked in Reply #11

...R