Strain gauge issue! Not reading properly.

Using a strain gauge S-type load cell (30 kg) with my arduino nano and an HX711.

Wired up the HX711 with 5v and ground. I’ve tried D3 and D2, as well as A1 and A0 for the other pins. I’ve tried them as shown in various diagrams, and switched.
Attaching the load cell to the HX711 via what ever online diagram says.

Red to E+
Black to E-
Green to A-
White to A+

Using this sketch from Sparkfun or somewhere:

#include "HX711.h"

#define calibration_factor 0  //This value is obtained using the SparkFun_HX711_Calibration sketch

HX711 scale(A1, A0); // Have tried 3,2 as well.

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);
  Serial.println("HX711 scale demo");

scale.set_scale(calibration_factor); //This value is obtained by using the SparkFun_HX711_Calibration sketch
  scale.tare(); //Assuming there is no weight on the scale at start up, reset the scale to 0

Serial.println("Readings:");
}

void loop() {
  Serial.print("Reading: ");
  Serial.print(scale.get_units(), 2); //scale.get_units() returns a float
  Serial.print(" lbs"); //You can change this to kg but you'll need to refactor the calibration_factor
  Serial.println();

All I get is Reading: INF (I assume infinite?).
If I rearrange the wires coming from the load cell to the HX711, I sometimes get it to say Reading: NAN

I have measured resistance between the 4 wires on the load cell.

Red to Black: 413 Ohm
Red to White: 322 Ohm
Red to Green: 322 Ohm

Black to White: 290 Ohm
Black to Green: 290 Ohm

White to Green: 354 Ohm

My 2 concerns:

1. The wires are mis-colored on the Chinese strain gauge.
  2. The sheet that came with the strain gauge says 6-24v, but I’m using the arduino’s 5V, maybe low voltage?

Any ideas? Is it possible the wires are colored incorrectly?

Wired up the HX711 with 5v and ground. I've tried D3 and D2, as well as A1 and A0 for the other pins. I've tried them as shown in various diagrams, and switched.

Did you wire the HX711 directly or did you use some breakout board? If it's a breakout board, post a link to it.