Strange compiling error with libraries!

I have been having this strange issue lately, I try to compile any code, even 'blink', and it gives me a 'readlink ...\xxx.h: system cannot find the file specified' error, even with libraries that are not beeing called!
To make it even weirder, if I use an .ino file to launch the IDE, that files compiles, but only on the first run and if I don't change anything. So, I have been able to work with my arduino's, but only saving the code, closing IDE, double-clicking .ino file to reload IDE, THEN compile/load... It's REALLY frustrating!
Does anyone knows what might be happening??... On 1.6.4 worked perfectly, but installing 1.6.7 raised a lot of issues :frowning:
Thanks for your help

Pablo

The error must be a bit more precise then xxx.h isn't it?

Hi septillion, indeed the message is more precise, but irrelevant, as the particular library sometimes changes.

This is the last one I got,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware" -tools "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder" -tools "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr" -built-in-libraries "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries" -libraries "\\srv-data\Users$\pablo.mantovani\Mis documentos\Arduino\libraries" -fqbn=arduino:avr:pro:cpu=16MHzatmega328 -ide-version=10607 -build-path "C:\Users\PABLO~1.MAN\AppData\Local\Temp\builded50749a900a1bc043df0c4ade03577c.tmp" -warnings=none -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -verbose "\\srv-data\Users$\pablo.mantovani\Mis documentos\Arduino\sketch_mar01a\sketch_mar01a.ino"
readlink \\srv-data\Users$\pablo.mantovani\Mis documentos\Arduino\libraries\TMRpcm\TMRpcm.cpp: El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado.

Error compiling.

And this is the software I tried to compile:

void setup() {
 // put your setup code here, to run once:
int a;
}

void loop() {
 // put your main code here, to run repeatedly:

}

TMRpcm library is of course installed correctly...

More arduino builder issues. 1.6.5r5 should work. Starting in 1.6.6 they switched to "arduino builder" for building sketches, and it seems to have all sorts of bugs.

I've read another person with the same problem, but he wasn't able to find a solution and went back to 1.6.5r5.

I'm not sure if the bug has been reported to the Arduino team.

OK, I will try with previous builds then!
Thanks :slight_smile: