strange issue with atmega328P

i am programming this new atmega328P via AVR MKII and atmel studio , i successfully burnt the boot loader n then when i upload the blink program (with 1sec delay) it works fine on the arduino uno board but when i put it on the breadboard it does blink but extremely slow with a delay of min or so.
if i replace the chip with the one that came with arduino it works fine on the breadboard .
I am setting the fuses according to this video as extended: 0xO5 , high: 0xDE , low: 0xFF
if i set it to the fuse that the original arduino chip has then it doesnt blink at all .

i have a feeling its a fuse issue , on my bread board i have a 13.5Mhz crystal .
please note that the original chip works fine on the bread board so it cant be a hardware issue.

thanks

Use the Arduino IDE to write the bootloader, it also sets the fuses.
Or have a look into the file boards.txt to see the fuses settings for the Arduino.
Get a 16MHz crystal, or build a new bootloader for for 13.5MHz.

aliyesami:
I am setting the fuses according to this video as extended: 0xO5 , high: 0xDE , low: 0xFF

Efuse should be 0x05, not 0xO5 (It's a zero, not an "O").

Don't know if it was a typo, or if it fixes anything but just wanted to throw it out there...

External crystal and breadboard always gives me trouble because of the stary capacitance.
Set the fuses to internal 8mhz oscilator and try the led blink sketch on breadboard without crystal.