Stray '\302' error

I am trying to make a program that plays a certain tune, and in the beginning of the program, I have included the “pitches.h” library, which has the frequencies of all the pitches. Every time I try to upload my code to the board, this error message shows up: Arduino: 1.8.3 (Windows Store 1.8.6.0) (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)”

Song_Program:20: error: stray ‘\302’ in program

NOTE_D4, NOTE_D4, NOTE_E4, NOTE_D4, NOTE_G4, NOTE_FS4

^

exit status 1
stray ‘\302’ in program

This is the code I am using:

#include “pitches.h” //Include pitch library

int buzzerPin = 9; //Define buzzer pin
int tempo = 60; //Sets tempo in bpm
int beatLength = 60000/tempo; //Beat length in miliseconds
void setup() {
pinMode(buzzerPin, OUTPUT); //Initialize buzzer pin
}

void playNote(int note, float beats) {
//Define function to play musical notes
tone(buzzerPin, note, beats * beatLength); //Play selected note for duration
}

float beats {
0.75, 0.25, 1, 1, 1, 2
};

int notes {
NOTE_D4, NOTE_D4, NOTE_E4, NOTE_D4, NOTE_G4, NOTE_FS4
};

void loop() {
for (int i = 0; i < sizeof(notes); i++) {
playNote(notes_, beats*);_
_
}_
_
}_
I don’t understand what I am doing wrong. I have looked on so many forums, and I didn’t copy and paste this code. Also, I tried clearing all spaces and using the Arduino auto format. Please help me with this issue.
Song_Program.ino (633 Bytes)*

You really should post code using code tags ( </> ) as the forum does untold things to code posted as text.

There is a fair chance you copied and pasted the code above from a website that doesnt do code too well and quite possibly it is a speech mark that will be the issue ( " ).
Maybe delete re-type all those in the actual editor to be sure.

It has caught me out a few times.

If you copy the code that you posted here back to the IDE, it will more than likely solve the issue. You will have to put your [i] back in manually.

The code in the file you attached compiles fine for me.