Streamdeck LED integration

So i found this guide online on how to build your own stream deck or macro board. I finished the project and after some weeks of use I felt it was not enough for me. So i coded a way to have multiple modes, sacrificing one button, to give more use to the others. Now i wanted to have a way to display which mode I was currently on, but due to my lacking knowledge of Arduino I was unable to find any solution. Hope you could help me.

The LED’s are going to be set on pin 10,16 and 14.

Here’s the code the stream deck uses:

Streamdeck.ino (2.09 KB)

How is one LED going to show you which mode you are in?

It is 3 different LED's hence the 3 different pins, each lighting up if you are on mode 1, 2 or 3

There seems to be some unfinished work here. Did you do this?

// Set LEDs Off. Active low.
  pinMode(ledPin, OUTPUT);
  digitalWrite(ledPin, HIGH);
  TXLED0;

The last line looks like guesswork. I suggest that you study the C language syntax. You seem to know at least how to initialize one LED... why did you not bother to add the other two to the sketch? Really, you should be doing some of the work here. Please delete the guessed at code, add the actual LED code, and re-post in a new message using code tags as required by the forum guidelines.

Strangely, you are initializing pin 17 which is not one of the pins 10, 14, or 16 that you mentioned.

What I posted was the original code, that i found online. I really have no clue what it does.