Streaming data from .exe to arduino ide in realtime

I am working on a project using the Robotiq FT300 sensor(manual attached below). I want to integrate it with Arduino. Or if direct integration is not possible then want to stream data from a datalogger.exe file to Arduino ide and assigning the variables to that. Data coming from datalogger can also be saved in a .csv file but I think we cannot read that in real-time. The data coming in the logger is attached below.
Thank you in advance for helping.

Force Torque Sensor FT300-compressed.pdf (1.3 MB)

Nick_Pyner: http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=437398.0

Hey, @Nick_Pyner I want to extract the values coming from the sensor on my pc and write them on Arduino for further processing.

FT300 sensor -> PC (on .exe file) -> Arduino

"IDE" = Integrated Development Environment

It does not make sense to send data there.

Try this one... Serial Input Basics

PC problem. Arduino forum. All you need is a PC programme that outputs the data to the serial port. The Arduino part is easy - just a matter of serial input. I raised PLX because I understand it can read data from CSV and send to Arduino but I have only used it for the other way round.

Thanks for replying @Nick_Pyner and @MorganS. The problem is I want this to happen in Real-time. So cannot use CSV. I want to send the data from the executable file to Arduino code in real-time.

jainaayush2006: The problem is I want this to happen in Real-time. So cannot use CSV. I want to send the data from the executable file to Arduino code in real-time.

An Arduino can read the NMEA data from a GPS 'in real time'.

The format of that data is CSV with a checksum on the end.

So what’s the problem, really?

That sensor produces an RS485 output. Read that with the Arduino (use e.g. a MAX385 chip to translate it to TTL Serial). No need to mess around with PCs, CSVs, and whatnot.

wvmarle: So what's the problem, really?

That sensor produces an RS485 output. Read that with the Arduino (use e.g. a MAX385 chip to translate it to TTL Serial). No need to mess around with PCs, CSVs, and whatnot.

Thanks @wvmarle. Just read about RS485 to TTL converter. I think that will work. Thank you all for helping.

Just noticed a typo - that should be the MAX485 IC.

jainaayush2006: Thanks for replying @Nick_Pyner and @MorganS. The problem is I want this to happen in Real-time. So cannot use CSV.

Why on earth not?

Is your PC too slow to create CSV data on the fly? Mine aren't.

...R