string.startsWith() and other associated functions

I used the string.startsWith() and string.remove() functions and a few others while making a program to parse SMS's. Now ater this I am trying to write an equivalent code for it on STM32F373 uC. What I was thinking, was to use the code that these string functions use so that i can avoid some hassle of having to write the code for string operations from the scratch. But i do not know where to look for those codes. which library file or which files to look into.

Also, any other alternate methods reference links are appreciated.

Thanks.

What language are you using to program the STM32F373 ?

As I understand it the String functions are standard C++ functions, but if you are using C or C++ you should consider using the cstring functions

They files are WString.h and WString.cpp. They are in the core library, the location of which depends on which board you have selected from the Arduino IDE's Tools > Board menu.

Here's an easy way to find the location of the active core library:

• Select a board from the hardware package from the Tools > Board menu
  • File > Examples > SPI > BarometricPressureSensor
  • Sketch > Show Sketch Folder
  • Move up folder levels until you reach the one that contains boards.txt
  • You will find the core library in the cores/{core name} subfolder, where {core name} is set by the build.core field of the selected board in boards.txt (often there is only one core library in a hardware package and thus you would not need to check which the board uses).

Interestingly the rogerclarkmelbourne/Arduino_STM32 package has a version of WString for STM32F1 and STM32F4 but not STM32F3.