String + String = NULL

I have that code

const byte count = 94;
String textadd = "The foregoing is commentary for informational purposes only. All statements and expressions are the opinions of Eagle Products, LLC, or Caron Broadcasting Company. This information is not meant to be a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold securities. We are not licensed or registered in the securities industry. The information presented herein and on the related web site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but its accuracy is not guaranteed";

int lines =  (int)ceil(textadd.length()  / (count-1));

for (byte i = 0; i <= lines; i++){
String line_new1 =  textadd.substring( (int)(i*(count-1)) , (int)(i*(count-1)) + (count/2)); //Serial.println();
		String line_new2 =  textadd.substring( (int)(((i*(count-1))+(count/2))) , (int)((i+1)*(count-1)) ); //Serial.println();//Serial.println(); 
}

I want split / 94 sym on line
But this print code work

for (byte i = 0; i <= lines; i++){

String line_new1 =  textadd.substring( (int)(i*(count-1)) , (int)(i*(count-1)) + (count/2)); //Serial.println();
String line_new2 =  textadd.substring( (int)(((i*(count-1))+(count/2))) , (int)((i+1)*(count-1)) ); //Serial.println();
	Serial.println(line_new1);
	Serial.println(line_new2);

}

But i want have 5 line insted of 10

My test , and it not work

line_new1 += line_new2;

line_new1 += (String) line_new2;

line_new1 += String( line_new2);

char charBuf[50], charBuf2[50], buffer[100];

line_new1.toCharArray(charBuf, 50);

line_new2.toCharArray(charBuf2, 50);

sprintf(buffer, ā€œ%s%sā€,charBuf, charBuf2);

line_new1.toCharArray(charBuf, 50);
line_new2.toCharArray(charBuf2, 50);

Please help, thanks

Simple example

String textadd = "The foregoing is commentary for informational purposes only. All statements and expressions are the opinions of Eagle Products, LLC, or Caron Broadcasting Company. This information is not meant to be a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold securities. We are not licensed or registered in the securities industry. The information presented herein and on the related web site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but its accuracy is not guaranteed";

String line_new1 = textadd.substring(1 , 47); //Serial.println();
String line_new2 = textadd.substring( 48 , 94 ); //Serial.println();

line_new1 +=line_new2 ;

line_new1 is NULL

I found problem. problem is solved

Hi @asongecyt. In addition to being a place to request help, the forum also acts as a knowledge base for all things Arduino. The hope is that each thread might serve to help many people who have a similar question and find it via a Google search. I'm glad to hear that you solved the problem, but it would be a nice gesture for you to take a minute to document the solution here for the sake of the other members of the Arduino community.

Thanks!

I use nano, and i use "string" and it not free memory to work
Memory is full. And it's not work, use "char" and it work correct