Studio one 3 problems

I am using the arduino as a midi instrument to control a set of relays for christmas lights. The problem is that when I use studio one 3 to control it, it wont work. The original plan that I'm working off of, used studio one 2 and I'm looking for some kind of work around.

Original project link: https://diyhacking.com/christmas-light-show-with-arduino/

It won’t work you say. Pity that you couldn’t be a bit more specific. “It doesn’t work” is literally the single most useless thing you could say about it.

Perhaps you should at least attempt to bring us up to speed on what you’ve done here. Post the code you have, not the code you followed. And post links to these studio 2 and studio 3 things. I don’t think it is helpful to assume that everyone already knows what that is.

Or you could simply reply "How does it not work?" instead of bitching about it, and I will go into more detail. I didn't want to spend half an hour on this post if no one was going to even reply.

Simply put the lights will power up but will not let the program switch them on and off. I checked and rechecked the wiring and made sure it had sufficient power going to the board.

Ok well I guess you’re waiting for someone who can use a crystal ball to see your code and your setup. With the attitude you just gave I’m certainly not going to help you anymore. Best of luck bud. Maybe one of these days you’ll learn when to demand certain respects and when to pay them. When getting FREE help from someone you probably shouldn’t bitch about the form it comes in. Really, I wasn’t bitching that you left out those details. I was actually a bit appalled that you could possibly be stupid enough to think anyone could do anything for you without them. I just tried to find a nicer way to say it.

Gunnarb1890:
Simply put the lights will power up but will not let the program switch them on and off. I checked and rechecked the wiring and made sure it had sufficient power going to the board.

Simply put, if the hardware checks out OK then the problem is likely the software. You should rewrite it so that it works.