Sub-directories under MySketches don't show up under File/Sketchbook menu

What are the requirements for subdirectories that I've created under the MySketches folder to show up in the File/Sketchbook menu?

I've got 6 or so sketches, each saved in a different sub directory under C:\Documents and Settings\MyUserName\My Documents\Arduino\MySketches.

Only 4 of those projects are visible under File/Sketchbook

The path to the MySketches directory is specified under Preferences:Sketchbook location

Subfolders show up for me on Windows XP and Win7, regardless of name.

cappy2112: What are the requirements for subdirectories that I've created under the MySketches folder to show up in the File/Sketchbook menu?

I've got 6 or so sketches, each saved in a different sub directory under C:\Documents and Settings\MyUserName\My Documents\Arduino\MySketches.

Only 4 of those projects are visible under File/Sketchbook

The path to the MySketches directory is specified under Preferences:Sketchbook location

First you may have to restart the IDE to pick up something copied there. If the folder name and the sketch name are not the same it will not show up If the sketch does not end in pde (for IDE 22) it will not show up

Basically if it does not show up after a restart of the IDE something is not right with the sketch. Naming is the most common I have seen.