Suggestion on a device that could automatically pump water into a aquarium.

I have this project and i want to control the flow of water into my aquarium. Any device that could help?

Toilet tank float valve assembly? (this is what you get with no specifications :slight_smile: )

Uh, a pump? A MOSFET to switch power to the pump? A float valve (manufactured or juryrigged)? A water pipe? A hose? A source of potable water? A bottle of chlorine neutralizer? Wallwart power supply? Arduino compatible microcontroller? (I mean, that's what this forum is about).

You need to be a hell of a lot more specific to get a useful suggestion?

an arduino compatible microctroller would be good.

is this good for aquarium? Plastic Water Solenoid Valve - 12V - 1/2 Nominal : ID 997 : $6.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits
or this one? Peristaltic Liquid Pump with Silicone Tubing - 12V DC Power : ID 1150 : $24.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits

Potable water? Is that the kind with a handle so you can carry it, like a potable TV? :grin:

Get an aquarium pump. Just use Arduino to control it if you even need that type of control.

Can you deserve better what you are trying to do? An auto top off or something? Give us something to work with or you're just going to get these few vague responses and then the thread will die or we will start having fun with it. Either way you won't get any help then.