Suitable ultrasonic sensor

Hi, I am looking for a suitable ultrasonic sensor for oil level measurement in oil tanks. I have complete a demo project with one ultrasonic sensor but I am looking for a professional or commercial grade sensor for this purpose. The sensor will be connected to arduino and wifi module to send data to the cloud.

Kindly suggest one sensor and I appreciate your feedback.

Regards,

Maxbotix

Maxbotix

There are a few professional oil tank level sensensors.
You might want to find out they use.
About $100 on Amazon

Measuring devices inside a tank containing flamable liquids need to be classified. Not a suitable environment for amateur projects as I see it.

Railroader: Measuring devices inside a tank containing flamable liquids need to be classified. Not a suitable environment for amateur projects as I see it.

I would assume that the request for 'suitable' and 'commercial grade' are an effort to reach some soft of government approval levels such as FM here in the States or within an intrinsically safe classification or a GHS classification.

A Swedish compny has been developing and selling tank level mesuring to the shipping industry for 30 years. They use radar sensing technich. Any sparc whatsoever could send the ship, first to heaven, then to the sea bottom. Their sensing devices are approved according to safety demands. Sorry for writing "classified"...