Supplier for pressure sensitive pushbutton/switches?

Does anyone know where I can find Pressure sensitive switches? The kind that apply less resistance the harder you press the button. As of now the only place I know where to get them would be from PS Dual Shock controllers. Couldn't find any through google, sparkfun, or mouser. maybe I'm not using the correct terminology?

Did you look at these? They have several types. "The harder you press, the lower the sensor's resistance. "

Thanks CrossRoads, I saw those but I'm really in need of a push-button form factor

These: might be pretty close, but @ 6.95ea seems a bit high and isn't exactly perfect for my project.

To make it push button, you need to build up a foam pad kind of thing over it so you are not pressing if directly.

How much travel did you wabt in your push button? Maybe mount a shaft in parellel with the slde direction on one of these

Or do similar with a rotary pot - put a lever arm on it, and let your pushputton move the lever arm up & down.

Do you have a link to what you found so far?

I really like the idea of using one of those with a shaft, I'm building a keyboard-like instrument and that will give it greater range than a resistive switch. Though in the end it may cost more per-switch but I think it will be worth it.


Maybe not too much:

Small too.

Or hack something like this