Switching 24VDC 5A load

Hello, I'm working on a project at work that requires turning on 24VDC to some LED worklights. A switch by itself would work, if I could find a round, red illuminated, waterproof switch where it can be illuminated all the time, but have not found a suitable one. Particularily a lit switch that can use 24VDC, they all seem to be 12VDC or 110VAC. So my idea is to use an arduino to switch the worklights on using a switch that lights up at 5VDC and use the arduino to switch on the worklights.

What is the best way to do this? I've thought of using relays, but want something where there would be no audible click and not mechanical. I've had issues using SSRs, and I think I've only been able to find ones that switch 110VAC. If anyone knows of a relay that would work, I'd be OK with that as well.

If I've left out some critical information, just let me know.

Thanks!

Have you thought about modding the LED worklights to work on 12 volts instead of 24 volts? It probably just means swapping out some resistors (provided they are easy to get to); once that is done, you could use a 12 volt lighted switch at that point - no Arduino required.

Using an Arduino here seems like overkill - unless you have plans on adding additional functionality that you haven't discussed (like perhaps dimming the lights, or timing them to turn off after so long, or something else).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12V-24V-Bar-Carling-Waterproof-Rocker-Toggle-Switch-Red-LED-Spot-Lighted-Car-/181729468769?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2a4feba161&vxp=mtr

like this? where you can wire the light directly to power and it will stay on regardless of the switch position?

though it isn't round. I'll keep looking

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12V-25mm-Blue-LED-Light-Self-Locking-On-OFF-Push-Button-Swich-Stainless-Steel-/221596646784?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3398307d80

think i found it. a pushbutton, 3 pins go to the switch, one common terminal, one normally open, one normally closed. the other 2 pins go directly to the led.

now here's the catch, the led says 12 volts only. well an led needs to be current limited, so what they're doing is putting a resistor in series with the led to limit the current at 12 volts. what you could do would be to add another resistor in series, making the effective resistance twice whatever it is and enabling it to work on 24 volts.