Switching from Arduino Nano(ATmega328P) to STM32. HELP

I want to switch to STM32, but am worried if I'll be able to port out my current code in Arduino NANO for a Rocket Project**(Altimeter+TVC+Pryo)** (inspired from bps.space)
Am Switching because I am about to run out of programming space. So I am preparing myself to make the switch.
Are these supported?

Libraries

• PID
  • I2C
  • SPI
  • Wire
  • SD Lirbary

Components

• MPU6050 - DMP
  • BMP280
  • SD Card Module
  • Servo

Questions:
Also, any specific differences I should be aware that might hinder my project via the switch?

Regarding, STM32, is this the apt MCU for this particular project? if not switch one should I go with?

Thanks a lot!
This project means a lot to me, just wanna get it off to a great start! :smiley:

I want to switch to STM32, but am worried if I'll be able to port out my current code in Arduino NANO

Why dont you install the STM32 support in the Arduino IDE and try to compile your existing program and see what happens ?

I cannot think of another way of being sure that your code will work on STM32.

Thanks!
I'll try that.

Any thoughts on STM32 being the one for this project?

The samd21 is more widely supported by the arduino framework. arduino MKRxxx series, adafruit feather and itsybitsy, sparkfun samd21 mini, etc...

nikhilmishra:
Any thoughts on STM32 being the one for this project?

They appear to have a lot of Flash space, over say a Pro Mini or UNO, but compiled programs can be a lot larger so you dont gain a lot.

Th avoid potential compatibility problems I avoid the STM32 and use a ATMEGA 1284P when I need more space.

One of the SAMDs would be my other choice iff more speed was needed.