Sync error

avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00 I was just using the arduino and tried uploading a patch to my code and this error popped up? My serial port and board have not changed and are still what they should be. Why did it just stop working? My previous program is still working fine on it though. Just can't seem to upload to it anymore

edit: turned out having something in pin 0 makes it unhappy. Glad I fixed it, was getting frustrated. Few!

Same problem to me. Yesterday I upload a simple sketch to make two leds blinking. Today when I try to upload other sketches (for example the basic blink example) I get avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00 Com port is correct as yesterday. I checked and even try with other ports; I uninstalled driver and reinstalled them as I did yesterday, but no success; I tried resetting Arduino One...no success. I am not able to upload anything more on the Arduino One board. It still works with the old very stupid sketch I made to try it: int redPin = 9; int greenPin = 3;

void setup() { pinMode(redPin, OUTPUT); pinMode(greenPin, OUTPUT); }

void loop() { digitalWrite(greenPin, LOW); // set the LED off digitalWrite(redPin, HIGH); // set the LED on delay(1000); // wait for a second digitalWrite(redPin, LOW); // set the LED off digitalWrite(greenPin, HIGH); // set the LED on delay(1000); // wait for a second }

Any suggestion to unfreeze Arduino?