T6845 power bank module Resets every 10 secs

Hi
I have a 3.7 lithium ion battery connected to t6845 powebank module, almost every 9-10 secs, the module turns off and on in a blink and this cause the Arduino resets
I tested with another battery and module and Arduino and still the same problem. Does anyone have any guess about what's going on?

Hey, hey, hey. Slow down. Attach a wiring diagram so I can understand. You connect a lithium cell to a powerbank, makes no sence to me. How, to what, is the Arduino connected? What other things are connected to that Arduino?

Railroader:
Hey, hey, hey. Slow down. Attach a wiring diagram so I can understand. You connect a lithium cell to a powerbank, makes no sence to me. How, to what, is the Arduino connected? What other things are connected to that Arduino?

Sorry you're right :smiley:
Here is the diagram
A 10nF capacitor and a 100uF is also connected to - and + of the regulator (- and + of them perspectively), I forgot to draw them.

A nRF24L01 module is supposed to be connected to the regulator, but is not connected, and even if I connect it, it will make no difference

Try again, pen and paper and make a drawing that You attach. For me You send poetry. I don't understand.

Railroader:
Try again, pen and paper and make a drawing that You attach. For me You send poetry. I don't understand.

Railroader:

Here there is no circuit
Only the battery, the T6845, and the Arduino Nano
It still resets every 9 secs
I tried this with another Arduino and another T6845 and another battery

Here is a discussion about the same power bank module (T6845)

6v6gt:
Here is a discussion about the same power bank module (T6845)
https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=549855.0

Thank you, it helped me find the problem. I wouldn't think that this module has a ON/OFF state, I thought like normal DC boosters, it is always on. But It would turn off and on again if the Arduino wasn't drawing much current for 3 secs or so. So I added a LED on a digital pin and turn it on every 2.5 seconds for 1 second so the module won't turn off anymore. Thanks a lot.

Nice the problem is solved. @6v6gt had the crystal ball online.
I had a similiar problem. The Arduino was running powered by a powerbank for some short time and switched off. It never turned on so I didn't connect Your problem with mine.

Just a battory and a bulb makes a circuit! A very simple one.