TAKE A PICTURE EVERY HOUR

Hello, I want take a picture every hour with a camera ( grove - serial camera kit ) and then stock this picture in a SD card with arduino. I got this code made by the seller but I need to take the picture without the push button. I'm a beginner of Arduino, so be nice. There is the link where you can find the code : https://github.com/Seeed-Studio/Grove_Serial_Camera_Kit/blob/master/SerialCameral_DemoCode_CJ_OV528/SerialCameral_DemoCode_CJ_OV528.ino

Thank's for your help :slight_smile:

(deleted)

The code is just monitoring the pin connected to the push button and when it is pushed, it grabs the picture. If you don't want that, then remove that part of the code and the remaining code will just grab the picture.

Next, you want to do this every hour, not every time through loop() so you will have to put in some delay. The way to do this is with millis(). Check this out: Using millis() for timing. A beginners guide - Introductory Tutorials - Arduino Forum

Give it a shot and if you have problems, post your code and ask for help

blh64:
The code is just monitoring the pin connected to the push button and when it is pushed, it grabs the picture. If you don't want that, then remove that part of the code and the remaining code will just grab the picture.

what is the part who define it please ? ^^

(deleted)

I don't want someone to code for me, I need just some explications of how this code works that's all.
I don't understood how the Capture works and same for the part GetData, if you can explain me it will be very nice :slight_smile:

(deleted)