Talking to 2 Arduinos via Bluetooth

Hey all i have been looking on Google for a project that involves 2 Arduinos communicating via Bluetooth. The only examples i can find are with an Arduino to an android Bluetooth phone.

Does anyone happen to have links to let me know how i would go about hooking 2 up to Bluetooth?

The Bluetooth module i am using is the Bluetooth RF Transceiver Module Card RS232 TTL (i guess better known as the HC-05) http://www.ebay.com/itm/30ft-3-3VDC-Mini-Wireless-Bluetooth-RF-Transceiver-Module-Card-RS232-TTL-Antenna-/310643697340?pt=US_USB_Bluetooth_Adapters_Dongles&hash=item4853cea6bc

Thanks for any help!

Your intention is not clear but I'm not sure that matters. Essentially, an Arduino cannot discriminate between bluetooth devices. Therefore, if it can understand a command from a PC, it can understand the same command if it was sent from another Arduino. All you have to do is ensure the pairing.

Having said that, I raised this matter here about six months ago and was studiously ignored, so I assumed I was wrong and bought some NRF24 transceivers.

The subject arose again in this forum about March as somebody had succeeded in doing it.

I imagine having more than two communicating might bring its own problems.

Nick_Pyner:
Your intention is not clear but I'm not sure that matters. Essentially, an Arduino cannot discriminate between bluetooth devices. Therefore, if it can understand a command from a PC, it can understand the same command if it was sent from another Arduino. All you have to do is ensure the pairing.

Having said that, I raised this matter here about six months ago and was studiously ignored, so I assumed I was wrong and bought some NRF24 transceivers.

The subject arose again in this forum about March as somebody had succeeded in doing it.

I imagine having more than two communicating might bring its own problems.

Thanks for the reply there, Nick.