Tasmota like http menu library?

Hi, I would like to know the name, if it exists, of the library used for displaying and getting input using a browser of the Theo Arends Tasmota project (https://github.com/arendst/Sonoff-Tasmota)

Is there anything similar in the Arduino eco system?

Thanks

I have Tasmota running in ESP8266-01 modules, NodeMCU modules, Wemos D1 Mini's and lots of Sonoff devices, but I don't see your point since Tasmota is for remote setup, control and upgrade by WiFi. Most Arduino boards don't have WiFi.

Nono, I want the menu system for my project, not the Tasmota project.

My project has two modes, offline where you configure it thru an encoder and a 4x20 display. And online where I need some library to interact with the user via the browser.

Thanks

PabloPEU:
Nono, I want the menu system for my project, not the Tasmota project.

My project has two modes, offline where you configure it thru an encoder and a 4x20 display. And online where I need some library to interact with the user via the browser.

Thanks

How are you going to interact via the browser when there is no WiFi on the Arduino?

As I briefly explained earlier, the project (its a curing/fermenting fridge controller) has two modes, offline and online. if offline mode, the setup and configuration is done thru encoder+display, and its enough for the unit to work as long there is mains power supply

The online mode will let you do the same via the browser and configure a thingspeak channel to send telemetry for example, or see a dashboard.
To do this, you need to handle input via the browser for channel number, api key and some more details.

So, I'm looking for a library to handle the interaction via the browser, saw what Tasmota does, liked it in the barebones to the point style. But I am unable to find a library, thats why I posted. Do you have a suggestion?

Check this video Control de heladera para embutidos y charcutería - YouTube

The control uses wifi manager to handle the connection, if wifi is available it connects or via the browser lets you configure it, otherwise it works as a standalone unit.

Thanks

I think you will need to explain your project in more detail. Beginning with what board are you using?
As far as Tasmota, you can download all of the source code in the Tasmota git- it's all ino files so you shouldn't have much problem repurposing the web interface.

I’m using an ESP8266 and ESP32 may be needed, but at the moment ESP8266 it is.
As far as I can grasp from tasmota code they don’t use a library as I’m looking/asking here to simplify my life :slight_smile:

Found GitHub - s00500/ESPUI: A simple web user interface library for ESP32 and ESP8266 but its development seems to be stalled, also found GitHub - ayushsharma82/ESP-DASH: A blazing fast library to create a functional dashboard for ESP8266 and ESP32 which is great for showing current status but has no user input boxes

So maybe there is something in the lines of these and that is what I’m looking for.

Thanks