TB6560 IC motor driver @ Stepper motor replacement

Hello,

I have used Arduino Uno R.3 and motor driver TB6560 to drive and control a stepper motor: 5023-499 (3V3, 2A, 1.66 Ohm, 200S/R).

This motor is obsoleted. I want to replace new step motor:4023-820 (1V8, 2.76A, 0.7 Ohm, 1.8 Degree Hybrid Step Motor).

Could you please tell me is it possible ? The voltages and currents are different between these 2 motors make me scaring too much.

What other spec. do I have to note for this replacement ?

Thanks for advises,

Please just post a link to the datasheet for the stepper driver rather than a YouTube video.

If the motor needs 2.76 amps I suggest you use a driver than can provide at least 50% more - say 4.5 amps.

...R

The duplicate thread that had no replies has been deleted

Why did you start a new thread just 9 minutes after the first one ?

Sorry, the 1st post has error message (can't not attach...) to uploading an image of motor. That why I remove the images attached for 2nd post. I want to remove the 2nd message but I don't know where to do that. My apologies.

Robin2:
Please just post a link to the datasheet for the stepper driver rather than a YouTube video.

If the motor needs 2.76 amps I suggest you use a driver than can provide at least 50% more - say 4.5 amps.

...R

Do you know any motor drivers in high current that I can use for this replacement ?

Regards,

viet5d:
Do you know any motor drivers in high current that I can use for this replacement ?

I don't, sorry.

...R

Did you look at the motor drivers at www.pololu.com?

CrossRoads:
Did you look at the motor drivers at www.pololu.com?

Hello,

I see popolu motor drivers but the current max. is 3A (RMS)

I have found the TB6600 stepper Motor Driver at RoboShop

The peak current = 4A, RMS current = 3.5A . For now, hope I can use this driver for my motor replacement at low load.

Thanks for comments,