TB6560 single axis stepper motor driver rotation problem

i have a tb6560 single axis stepper motor driver
problem: the motor shaft does not rotate but remains fixed on a position.
if I connect one phase there are strong vibrations and turns jerky.

connection:

Clk- cw- en- GND arduino mega
Clk+ (digital output arduino) (pulse)
Cw+ digital output arduino
En+ digital output arduino
A+ A- B+ B- motor
input voltage 15 V (or 12)

board: http://grobotronics.com/images/datasheets/Tb6560%20stepping%20motor%20driver%20...pdf

motor :https://goo.gl/photos/KStR7Ywko4TZVHAs9

const int STEP_PIN = 35;
const int Enable_PIN = 31;
const int DIR_PIN = 33;

void setup()
{
   pinMode(STEP_PIN, OUTPUT);
   pinMode(Enable_PIN, OUTPUT);
   pinMode(DIR_PIN, OUTPUT);
   digitalWrite(Enable_PIN, LOW); 
   digitalWrite(DIR_PIN, LOW);
   digitalWrite(STEP_PIN, LOW);

} 

void loop()
{
digitalWrite(STEP_PIN, HIGH);
delayMicroseconds(100);
digitalWrite(STEP_PIN , LOW);
delayMicroseconds(100); 

}

Try your code at a much lower speed - change delayMicroseconds(100); to 5000 or 10000. If that works then you can experiment with higher speeds.

The photo of the motor is not informative. Can you post a link to the datasheet for the motor?

How many wires are there on the motor? What is the resistance of the motor coils?

...R Stepper Motor Basics

i had tryed with 5000 and 10000 as delay but nothing.

motor: http://www.mitsumi.co.jp/latest/Catalog/pdf/motor_m49sp_2k_e.pdf

4 wires motor

Firstly you must never disconnect a stepper driver from the stepper when the board is powered up, that risks burning out the driver.

Secondly you need to verify all the connections to the motor are correct - each winding is intact (use a multimeter to measure resistance) and that one winding goes to A+ and A-, and the other to B+ and B-.

You need to set the output current to 1A for this motor - stepper drive boards normally have a trimmer to set the current - consult any documentation for how to do this. Start with the adjustment turned down to low current so you don't risk burning out the windings (you'll smell this if it happens!)

If the power is applied to the driver its normal for the motor to activate immediately and hold position strongly - check this.

What happens if you write the Enable pin HIGH?

...R

From the link you posted:

Item Rated Voltage DC 24V Working Voltage DC 21.6~26.4V Rated Current/Phase 1A(PEAK) No. of Phase Coil DC Resistance 4.6Ω/phase±7% Step Angle Excitation Method Insulation Class Holding Torque Pull-out Torque Pull-in Torque Max. Pull-out Pulse Rate 2,150pps (465 uS) Max. Pull-in Pulse Rate 430pps (2326uS)

MarkT: Firstly you must never disconnect a stepper driver from the stepper when the board is powered up, that risks burning out the driver.

Secondly you need to verify all the connections to the motor are correct - each winding is intact (use a multimeter to measure resistance) and that one winding goes to A+ and A-, and the other to B+ and B-.

You need to set the output current to 1A for this motor - stepper drive boards normally have a trimmer to set the current - consult any documentation for how to do this. Start with the adjustment turned down to low current so you don't risk burning out the windings (you'll smell this if it happens!)

If the power is applied to the driver its normal for the motor to activate immediately and hold position strongly - check this.

i have verified the connection with a multimeter. i have tried with 0.5 0.8 1 Ampere but nothing

Robin2: What happens if you write the Enable pin HIGH?

...R

motor is disabled

jcallen: From the link you posted:

Item Rated Voltage DC 24V Working Voltage DC 21.6~26.4V Rated Current/Phase 1A(PEAK) No. of Phase Coil DC Resistance 4.6Ω/phase±7% Step Angle Excitation Method Insulation Class Holding Torque Pull-out Torque Pull-in Torque Max. Pull-out Pulse Rate 2,150pps (465 uS) Max. Pull-in Pulse Rate 430pps (2326uS)

it works with another stepper driver(l298n) with 15V motor input voltage what is the difference between pull-out pulse rate and pull-in pulse rate?

Pask: motor is disabled

Have you verified by testing that the motor behaves in a disabled state when the Enable pin is HIGH? Or are you just inferring that from what you have read?

...R

I'm no stepper motor expert, but I would think if the max pull-in pulse rate were exceeded the motor wouldn't go any faster and if Max. Pull-out Pulse Rate were exceeded the motor would lose torque, but don't take that to the bank. :confused:

thank you all for the answers. I solved. I connected one phase at a time to the board and I checked the direction of rotation so I reconnected the two phases in the correct way. rotation works with 5000 us delay even if there are vibrations. Now I would like to understand how to control the speed

Pask: Now I would like to understand how to control the speed

Change the time between pulses.

This Simple Stepper Code is functionally similar to your code but I hope my use of variable names will make it easier to understand how it works.

...R