TB6612 and stepper motor problem

Hello,

At the start sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker.
Recently I bought TB6612 motor driver from adafruit for my project, without going into details I just need it to control my stepper motor. I connected everything like on this page https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-tb6 ... per-motors and my motor started working for few seconds and then just stopped and was stuck in place making noises like it wanted to move but it can't for some reason. Below is what I'm using:
-Arduino Uno Rev3

• Stepper motor JK42HM48-0806 (400 steps, 6V, 0.8A)
  • TB6612 from adafruit
  • Li-Pol Redox 1300mAh 7,4V 20C for motor power supply

I have made several attempts, I used second motor (becasue i have two of the same model), tried to adjust RPM in code but almost always stepper motor has stucked right after start or after making one/two spins. Also sometimes I have heard motor making noises when only 5V was supplied to TB6612 and battery wasn't connected. Only diffrence in my circuit is that I supplied power to motors through pins under Vmotor text but on the schematic it is connected to VM pin so it should be fine. Also my stepper motor has 6 wires so I connected those two wires to GND pins as they should be.
These are photos of my circuit, I know that this connections are hard to identify but everything is connected as it is in link above.

Thanks on advance for your answers.

Incorrect assumption I'm afraid. The winding centre-tap wires must not be connected to anything. You must identify the centre-taps and leave them unconnected to use a 6-wire motor as a bipolar one (4-wire).

I unconeccted those wires and achieved results described before.

Astma wrote:my motor started working for few seconds and then just stopped and was stuck in place making noises like it wanted to move but it can't for some reason.

Then I have restarted power supply and motor was only buzzing. Also I left usb unconnected and I didin't noticed that motor supply was still connected. After a while motor started buzzing again. Same results with usb connected and power supply unconnected but noise was quieter, is it normal for this driver?