Teensyduino using Arduino IDE - works with all of them ?

fairly easy question: the Teensyduino add-on, that you can add to the Arduino IDE...

Will it work with the whole Teensie family ? I'm looking at the 3.5 and 3.6, and I just want to make sure I will be able to use Arduino IDE to program it...

jasmino:
fairly easy question: the Teensyduino add-on, that you can add to the Arduino IDE…

Will it work with the whole Teensie family ? I’m looking at the 3.5 and 3.6, and I just want to make sure I will be able to use Arduino IDE to program it…

I don’t know if you’ll be able to. I am, though.

Perhaps this question is best asked in the Teensy Forum:
https://forum.pjrc.com/forums/3-Technical-Support-amp-Questions

gfvalvo: I looked there, but I didn't find any compatibility or incompatibility list.... Will assume that all of them are compatible....

PaulS: Thanks for the comments. We need more people like you !

jasmino:
gfvalvo: I looked there, but I didn't find any compatibility or incompatibility list.... Will assume that all of them are compatible....

Sorry, when I said:

gfvalvo:
Perhaps this question is best asked in the Teensy Forum:
Technical Support & Questions

I meant actually post the question on the forum, not just look around.

jasmino:
PaulS: Thanks for the comments. We need more people like you ! For a guy who make/sell the Teensie, I would have expected a way better answer....

This PaulS is not the one who makes and sells Teensie.

Pete

El_supremo: thanks for the clarification. I was convinced that it was the same guy.... My bad ! My excuse to the REAL Paul S....

gfvalvo: Thanks for clarification. will do so , good idea !