I am trying to make a small temp sensor based on the ESP8266 that does following :
- reads the temp and humidity every 10sec
- saves data to SD card
- goes to deep sleep
- wakes up after 10 sec
- checks a file whether 5 min runs has been made (30 runs)
- turn on the wifi
- read the file with data from SD card
- send the data to dweet.io
- then starts all over again (clearing the data file)
I am not sure how to make above, if someone could guide me.
I have attached my code which can do following :
- read temp and humidity
- send data to dweet.io
- write data to a file
- go to deep sleep and wake after 10 sec.
So i need help with the rest of the part especially how i make the best way to read the file on wake up and make sure that i am ready to send all 5 min data.
temp_sensor.ino (2.54 KB)