Tempature

Hey Everyone,

I am working on a design that takes in an actual human temperature and displays it on a screen then sends that data to a data base to further monitor results. I have made it on its own work without the WIFI or even the Iot cloud portion. I have just recently hit a snag that the coding isn't wanting to take the code I have made with added Iot cloud code and WIFI code added in. It keeps wanting to tell me that the #inlude "file" that I am putting in is giving off a CPU error even tho, I am pulling off of Arduino its self. Can anyone help me fix this so I may finish this prototype and move forward with the actual design with my 3D printer.

Please and thank you to who ever can help.

Nope. Didn’t get any of that.

Post actual code, and actual error messages.

pls comment the actual code, I didn't get any of the above.
if you comment the code I can look further into it.

zheflin2020:
Hey Everyone,

I am working on a design that takes in an actual human temperature and displays it on a screen then sends that data to a data base to further monitor results. I have made it on its own work without the WIFI or even the Iot cloud portion. I have just recently hit a snag that the coding isn't wanting to take the code I have made with added Iot cloud code and WIFI code added in. It keeps wanting to tell me that the #inlude "file" that I am putting in is giving off a CPU error even tho, I am pulling off of Arduino its self. Can anyone help me fix this so I may finish this prototype and move forward with the actual design with my 3D printer.

Please and thank you to who ever can help.

It's not that easy to send data on some online server via Arduino Wifi, so you can't just copy some code from internet and then expect it to work perfectly.

Instead, you should first play a little with Wifi Shield, run Arduino examples and connect to your server and once you understand that stuff then try internet codes.