TFT LCD Touchscreen Adafruit

Hello
I'm using an Arduino Uno WiFi Rev 2 and a 2.8inch TFT LCD Touchscreen from Adafruit ( 2.8 TFT Touch Shield for Arduino with Resistive Touch Screen : ID 1651 : $34.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits ). I'm using the Arduino Software IDE 1.8.13 and installed all the libraries that the tutorial on Adafruits Website ( Arduino Graphics Test | Adafruit 2.8" TFT Touch Shield v2 - Capacitive or Resistive | Adafruit Learning System ) told me to. To test my touchscreen I tried to run the example sketch from the Adafruit library "ILI9341" called "graphictest". The Code compiles fine but when I upload it I get the following Message:
avrdude: WARNING: invalid value for unused bits in fuse "fuse5", should be set to 1 according to datasheet
This behaviour is deprecated and will result in an error in future version
You probably want to use 0xcd instead of 0xc9 (double check with your datasheet first).

On another topic, I read that this is just a warning and it should work fine anyway, but my TFT screen just stays white and nothing happens after uploading. How do I get my Display to work?

I asked this question already in another topic, the full discussion here: link: https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=712837
I may find an answer here thanks in advance!

Hey there! I just solved this problem with a similar TFT screen from Adafruit but I don’t have the specific one you’re using.

I get that error message too and things are working fine so you can just ignore it!

Make sure for your SPI connections (MISO/MOSI/SCK/RST) you use the pins on the ICSP header. Follow the tutorial instructions when they tell you where to connect the CS and the D/C. (TFT_DC → 9 and TFT_CS → 10)

If you try to use the standard pins (Digital #11, #12, and #13) it won’t work.