TFT library error

Hello guys!

I’m newbie with TFT library and I have an error:

In file included from /Users/leonardbuduleanu/Documents/Arduino/libraries/TFT/src/TFT.h:36:0,
from /Users/leonardbuduleanu/Desktop/test/test.ino:2:
/Users/leonardbuduleanu/Documents/Arduino/libraries/TFT/src/utility/Adafruit_GFX.h: In static member function ‘static PImage PImage::loadImage(const char*)’:
/Users/leonardbuduleanu/Documents/Arduino/libraries/TFT/src/utility/Adafruit_GFX.h:318:40: warning: converting to non-pointer type ‘int’ from NULL [-Wconversion-null]
if ((bmpFile = SD.open(fileName)) == NULL) {

This is my error and here is my code:

#include <SD.h>
#include <TFT.h>

#define cs 10
#define dc 9
#define rst 8

TFT TFTmyscreen = TFT(cs, dc, rst);

void setup(){

TFTmyscreen.begin();
TFTmyscreen.background(0,0,0);
TFTmyscreen.stroke(255,255,255);
TFTmyscreen.setTextSize(2);

TFTmyscreen.text(“Hello World”, 30, 60);
}

void loop(){

}

What can I do?
Thanks!

That is not an error, it is a warning.

What can I do?

Ignore the warning, if the program works. However, you might wonder why the TFT library might try to open an unnamed file on the SD card.

I suspect library confusion. Check the documentation and examples from where ever you obtained the libraries (there are several for each device).

jremington:
That is not an error, it is a warning.
Ignore the warning, if the program works. However, you might wonder why the TFT library might try to open an unnamed file on the SD card.

I suspect library confusion. Check the documentation and examples from where ever you obtained the libraries (there are several for each device).

"Hello World" appear and disappear from LCD for 3-4 times, then my LCD remain white... I dont know why