TFT screen

Hello everyone. I’m using Arduino Robot which is specified in the link below.

The TFT screen is just a white background when I connected the Arduino Robot to the computer as shown in the picture. It works well when I connected the first time but just white out for the rest of the time.
Does anyone know what is the problem of the TFT screen? Thank you.

This screen has been destroyed and will never work again.There are cracks in the glass.
If necessary it may be desoldered unplugged and replaced with a new one.

GalFisk:
This screen has been destroyed and will never work again.There are cracks in the glass.
If necessary it may be desoldered unplugged and replaced with a new one.

Thanks for your reply. Just wanna make clear that is it just the screen is not working? Because I've inserted an SD card into the TFT screen. Want to make sure that the function of the SD card is still working.

Ok, I'll bite. Looking at the Picture of the broken Screen, I'm pretty sure the SD Card still works.... I may be wrong, but that's what it Looks like to me.....

Ok, I was kidding... I can't really tell because my Arduino Crystal Ball Shield Looks a lot like your Screen...

JaBa:
Ok, I was kidding... I can't really tell because my Arduino Crystal Ball Shield Looks a lot like your Screen...

I'll try to upload some sketches and see whether the Arduino Robot will have any response or not. Thanks for your reply.

The SD card used to be alive, but after the impact it may be dead. We can't see it, we can't tell.

That pretty much means it's dead and alive at the same time. But the moment you take a good hard look at it - or probe it with an Arduino or so - it'll be clear whether it's dead or alive.

That, by extension, makes this Schroedinger's SD card!

It's on the other side of the PCB, so unless there is more damage than what's visible, it should work.

The SD card is still alive. The Arduino Robot can functions well after I uploaded the sketch onto it. Thanks for the replies guys!