TFT

Hello, I am using 3.2 inch TFT LCD with UTFT libary with Arduino due. It is not touch. The value to be displayed is constant variable and I am going to be vibrate on the screen while viewing these values. I have tried the Delay and millis but I do not watch any more way how to tremble. what should I do ?

Can we have that post again please, but this time with something comprehensible?

I am using a TFT screen. The programs I tried with Delay and millis are vibrating on the screen. The screen go and come. How can I fix it?

millis are vibrating on the screen

Wuh?

Sorry ım dont very nice english look my code

myGLCD.setColor(VGA_GREEN); myGLCD.setFont(SevenSegNumFont); myGLCD.printNumI(enc , CENTER, 250); delay(250); myGLCD.setColor(VGA_BLACK); myGLCD.setFont(SevenSegNumFont); myGLCD.printNumI(enc, CENTER, 250);

myGLCD.setColor(VGA_GREEN); myGLCD.setFont(SevenSegNumFont);

myGLCD.printNumI(rpm , 300, 250); delay(250); myGLCD.setColor(VGA_BLACK); myGLCD.setFont(SevenSegNumFont); myGLCD.printNumI(rpm, 300, 250);

myGLCD.setColor(VGA_GREEN); myGLCD.setFont(SevenSegNumFont);

myGLCD.printNumI(elc , 10, 250); delay(250); myGLCD.setColor(VGA_BLACK); myGLCD.setFont(SevenSegNumFont); myGLCD.printNumI(elc, 10, 250);

Try snippets'r'us.