the code could not be compiled.

hi everybody. i am an electronics enthusiast. i have found the following code to make an arduino clock. the code is not compiling. found from http://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-Real-Time-Clock-With-Large-7-segment-Displ/ as i have very little knowledge in programming, could somebody help me fix it? the code:

#include <Wire.h>
#include “RTClib.h”
RTC_DS1307 RTC;

// SLC in A5
// SDA in A4

void setup ()
{
// Serial.begin(9600);
Wire.begin();
RTC.begin();
if (! RTC.isrunning())
Serial.println(“RTC is NOT running!”);
// RTC.adjust(DateTime(DATE, TIME));
RTC.adjust(DateTime(2017, 1, 16, 13, 07, 00)); // Hier kun je de tijd instellen die je de RTC wilt geven

}
void loop ()
{
DateTime now = RTC.now(); // Met de seriele monitor kun je kijken of de RTC de juiste tijd overneemt. (Ctrl+Shift+M)
Serial.print(now.year(), DEC);
Serial.print(’/’);
Serial.print(now.month(), DEC);
Serial.print(’/’);
Serial.print(now.day(), DEC);
Serial.print(’ ‘);
Serial.print(now.hour(), DEC);
Serial.print(’:’);
Serial.print(now.minute(), DEC);
Serial.print(’:’);
Serial.print(now.second(), DEC);
Serial.println();
delay(1000);

}

1. Please read this:-
    How to use this forum
    Because your post is breaking the rules about posting code.

2. Instructables are crap do not use them if you can’t spot errors made by the author.

3. Your code compiles correctly for me. Have you installed the RTClib.h library? https://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Libraries

1. thanks for the warning.

2. now i did. and its showing this:

Still the same you have not installed the libraries correctly. As I said it compiles for me. What processor are you using? Have you picked the right one under the tools menu?

Don't post an image of any code, use copy and paste and post it like you would code.

Error messages (like code) are best copy/pasted in a message between code tags.

Do you have a #include for your RTC library?

Do you have a #include for your RTC library?

You don't need it. It is contained in the RTClib.h libiary. As I said that code compiles as it is on my machine using IDE 1.8.4