The integration of arduino "water flow-rate sensor" with cloud monitorig

Hello there,

i need help here especially when i try to integrate this arduino sensor, in this case i am using arduino water flow-rate sensor. Do i need to include the modbus tcp hardware ? is there any source code or some hardware device that i can use to commuunicate between the sensor and the cloud monitoring.

Thank you

hakim_wahid:
need help here especially when i try to integrate this arduino sensor,

Your post is incomprehensible technobabble. You might re-start by explaining what you mean by "this", followed by what you really want.

You may be looking for an Internet of Things facility, of which there are several available. This is commonly used by connecting Arduino, with whatever sensor, to the internet either by WiFi or an Ethernet shield. All this requires is a few extra lines of code to make the connection, package the data for transmission, and send it. An example would be provided by the IoT service provider.

what i really mean is i want to communicate between the arduino and YF-S201 Hall-Effect Water Flow Sensor with any cloud monitoring, so in this case is there any tools required in order to make the communication successful?

hakim_wahid:
what i really mean is i want to communicate between the arduino and YF-S201 Hall-Effect Water Flow Sensor with any cloud monitoring, so in this case is there any tools required in order to make the communication successful?

cloud monitoring ?

what ?

How is that going to happen? ? ?

I use a stripped down version of

the pulse rate you need will probably be on the sensor.

I have googled "cloud monitoring". I think I know where you are coming from, which is nowhere, and it might be time to read reply #1 again. Cloud monitoring are just buzzwords for dumb people babbling nonsense around the barbecue - rather like OOL used to be many years ago. Internet of things is for people who know what they want to do. You might find it amounts to the same thing and you will get support on this forum. I used xively when it was free and friendly, Thingspeak and Blynk are other options.