The interface PCB blocked program upload

Hi,
I can't upload program to my Arduino UNO R3 with the interface PCB connected, up load well without PCB.
what can be?
This question is looking for some common sense from knowledge or experience, that's why no code or drawings attached. Sorry about.
Thanks
Adam

What is this interface PCB ?

Does it by any chance use pins 0 and/or 1 ?

Sorry with out more information I cannot help. Your question is like asking me what color your neighbor's last car was. You have an interface PCB, what is it. What does it connect to, how much power does it draw.

UKHeliBob:
What is this interface PCB ?

Does it by any chance use pins 0 and/or 1 ?

Thanks.
It is a self driving car project, there are many things installed on a PCB board that interface to UNO. It is used Pin1 as a output, is this matter?
Best

gilshultz:
Sorry with out more information I cannot help. Your question is like asking me what color your neighbor's last car was. You have an interface PCB, what is it. What does it connect to, how much power does it draw.

Sorry, I knew it is a kind of funny... just need some guessing cause of I myself fall into a brain blind now ...

It is used Pin1 as a output, is this matter?

Yes.
Pins 0 and 1 are the Serial interface to the PC.
Uploading code to the PC uses the Serial interface
Can you see the problem ?

UKHeliBob:
Yes.

UKHeliBob:
Yes.

Thanks.
Sounds reasonable.
few things:

1. The code can upload some times, failure some time on PC1;
  2. shift PC2 good at beginning, then failure some time;
  3. I emptied the Pin1, seems no improve.
    Best

Well unless you actually show us whatever this mysterious thing is you are talking about, we will have no useful advice!

Hi,
Can you please post a circuit diagram and a picture of your project so we can see your component layout?
Is the interface board one you have bought or made?
If you bought it can you please post a link to data/specs?

Thanks.. Tom.... :slight_smile:

Thanks for all, I'll post the code and circuit after I make them organized, it's a kind of mess now.
Best
Adam

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.