The UnoProLogic2 - Ultra Low Cost Open Source Oscilloscope Designed for Arduinos

We just completed development on our brand new product, The UnoProLogic2 - Ultra Low Cost Open Source Oscilloscope Designed for Arduinos. Gives you the right amount of power for debugging Arduinos without the expensive cost of capacity you don't need.

Please support our Kickstarter: UnoProLogic2 Open Source Oscilloscope

Good commercial leaflet ! Good website ! Good idea ! Bel enthousiasm !

but : What is the price ? I can't find it.

but IMHO of retire electronicien :

useless product, simple gadget This is misleading users. As soon as they will want to see something other than a LED that flashes they will be very disappointed.

With 100 kHz bandwidth it is impossible to see an I2C transaction ! I2C clock is 100 kHz, so to see I2C clock signals "approximatively rectangular" it is mandatory to have minimum 7 time bandpass so 700 kHz. With your product you see only a sinusoidal clock and amplitude is false because you have 100 kHz bandwidth ---> At bandwidth point amplitude is divided by 2, it's the definition of bandwidth point.

With a bandwidth of 100 kHz users can do very little measurements. The minimum bandpass to work with Arduino is 1 MHz, I recommend bandpass higher than 40 MHz. You seem to forget that avr on Arduino boards is able to deliver signals up to 8 MHz (with the timers).

Perhaps if the product costs less than $ 25 ?

Idea is good but you have to change ADC for one with higher bandpass.

Sorry, but franchising is for me an essential quality.