thermal response time of LM35

HI...

I am thinking to use LM35 for temperature measurement of peltier element, where temperature will change rapidly. So, I need to use a sensor which will give fast response for change in temperature.
but I have seen the data sheet of lm35 for thermal response in still air graph, but I am not understanding clearly. so please can anyone help me...

what is the thermal repose time of lm35 and suggest some other temp sensor with fast response time.

thank you so much....

I'm pretty sure just about anything is going to be a heck of a lot faster than the big honking piece of metal that you are measuring!

Thank you for the response but sorry to saying that I am not understood what you mean to say...

What crossroads means is, that the sensor is WAY faster than you can change the temperature of the metal block and peltier-element that it is attached to.

// Per.

Thank you Zapro,

Actually I am searching in datasheet of lm35 to justify that it is fast enough to calculate but there are thermal response graph for still air and oil bath. so, I don't know how to document that its response time is good when connected to metal. can you suggest any information regarding to this...

The device is inherently analog, so there is absolutely no delays in the device. The silicon die inside can measure changes in temperature faster than you can cool or heat the plastic housing of it. What is the problem?!

// Per.

I am cleared now. thank you so much for your time and helping me