Thermocouple readings using LabVIEW

Please forgive me for this post as I am literally as new as one can possibly be with regards to arduinos and their capabilities. I have never used one before but it was suggested to me as a means of accomplishing a task for a project at school. I need to measure the inlet and out temperatures for an automotive cooling system. I was told to use two K type thermocouples, one on the inlet side and one on the outlet side. I was given an Ardunio Uno board as well as an OLIMEX MOD-TC thermocouple interface board. We'd ideally like the output of this read through LabVIEW. I've already downloaded what i believe is the appropriate add on to LabVIEW.

My question is basically, how do I make this work. I know its incredibly general and vague, but like i said I have no background in C programming, or really any programming for that matter aside from labVIEW. I cannot seem to find an appropriate wiring diagram for connecting teh OLIMEX to the Arduino board and even if I could, I have no idea where to go from there. Any and all help getting this up and running would be greatly appreciated. I know I'm going to get flamed for this post but to those who can help, thank you very much in advance.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this post

Not if you answer questions and make a genuine attempt to do the work yourself.

Your problem, as I see it, breaks down as follows: 1) You don't know how to connect the thermocouples to the Arduino. Well, neither do I. But, I do know how to read a datasheet, which should cover the wiring (and other components needed). If you post a link to the devices you have (not to an e-bay site where you bought them, if that's how you got them), I'm sure that you'll get help connecting them.

2) You don't know how to read from the thermocouples. Well, I don't either. But, I do know that how to read them has a lot to do with how you've got them connected. I2C? SPI? Serial? Analog? We need to get past step 1 before we can get to step 2.

3) You don't know how to send the data to LabView. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, neither do I. How to send the data to LabView depends on how LabView expects the data. Binary? ASCII? If it's binary, is it float or integer? Big endian or little endian? Only you have the LabView addon, so only you can answer the questions.