Things that make you go "Hmmm"

I never expected this

Nothing but nothing surprises me.

Well I get surprised when this doesn't happen.

AWOL:
I never expected...

You were in irony mode, right ?
No surprise to me at all.

It confirms the fraud he is ('he' is not AWOL, in case you didn't follow the link yet).

Hmmm...

Hands business card touting Ph.D. from MIT to an actual MIT graduate. Never stops to think that may be a horrible insult to an important business partner. Or an embarrassment to himself. Or fraud.

Later blames the business partner for his egregious lie. Never stops to think others may see through the bullshit. Or that there may be repercussions for doing such a childish thing.

Has reached middle age without learning that there are times in life when the best course of action is to keep one's mouth shut. And this may be one of those times.

I believe that is the very definition of "dumbass".

I had a real good laugh at this (from the link in OP):

Today, Musto's Linkedin profile lists a single academic affiliation: Montessori Kindergarten, 1971/72.

He removes his false claims of a Ph.D. and M.B.A. from his LinkedIn entry and all that he has left is Kindergarten? Not even Grade 1? This is taking the old "I never learned nothing in school" to a whole new level.

Pete

well, sleezeball.

i mean, he's a sleezeball from stealing the arduino name behind his partners back, he's a sleezeball for pretending to have a mit degree, and i'm sure there are many other examples, if you knew him.

Qdeathstar:
he's a sleezeball from stealing the arduino name behind his partners back

You're thinking of Gianluca Martino.

Qdeathstar:
he's a sleezeball for pretending to have a mit degree

That's Federico Musto.

It probably wasn’t even a Montessori school.

derp, pert.

Hi,
The college turned Uni I went to all those years ago has had that different names due to the government stuffing with our education system
BIAE
BCAE
BUC
now.. ready for it
FU Federation University
some people will say its FUA Federation University Australia

Tom.... :o

My school goes by the initials FK. It's a two year college, but our lobbiest is always pushing to allow us to offer 4 year, and post graduate degrees.

Then we would be called FKU.

he's a sleezeball from stealing the arduino name behind his partners back

You're thinking of Gianluca Martino.

Musto was CEO of Arduino SRL (.org) starting about the time the whole mess started. While he may therefore be innocent of turning on "long term partners", I suspect he bears some of the blame, especially for some of the more questionable actions of SRL during the split... And alas, this latest bit is ... consistent.

The other “Arduino” used to be called Smart Projects and was the manufacturing arm of the project founded and run by [Gianluca Martino]. Smart Projects changed their name to Arduino SRL in November 2014. (A “Società a responsabilità limitata” is one form of Italian limited-liability company.) They have been a major producer of Arduino boards from the very beginning and recently registered the domain arduino.org.Around the time of the name change [Martino] sold his shares to a Swiss firm Gheo SA and [Federico Musto] was appointed CEO.