Upgraded my Arduino install to 1.6.2 today. Was using a really old 1.0.x build. Spent an hour or so upgrading my custom hardware directories with new boards.txt files etc. When it finally stopped whining about my incompatible hardware I hooked up my usbtiny and a standalone chip and I could both read and write fuses, burn bootloaders but I just couldn't burn any sketches without verify errors. Tried to remember any old tweaks that I might have done in the past to get it running but nothing. Spent a good three hours troubleshooting until I switched USB port and realized it was working perfectly without a new USB hub that I added to my setup yesterday. :blush: Someone, please shoot me!!
Hooked up a usbasp instead and it worked flawlessly on the same hub.
Usbtiny for sale. Price: 0. Come and pick it up and I'll even throw in a bottle of beer. If there's no takers by tomorrow I'll raise the price to two bottles of beer and an optional bad joke. :D