Through Beam

Sample codes on how to integrate through beam sensor kits to arduino?

Any suggestions?

what are beam kits?

The more you tell wat you want (picture/link) the better help you can expect.

Please don't cross-post, it just wastes time.

Duplicate deleted.

here is the through beam sensor kit

Through beam sensor.png

sorry for duplication hope you consider

tezcka39: here is the through beam sensor kit

Whilst that is a very nice picture it is lacking all the details needed to give help on using it/them with an Arduino. Have you got a web link for the devices ?

http://www.e-gizmo.com/KIT/trubeam.HTM

tezcka39:
Sample codes on how to integrate through beam sensor kits to arduino?

Any suggestions?

Having looked at the link you provided it would seem that all you need to do is to power both the transmitter and receiver then read the output from the receiver by connecting it to a pin on the Arduino. There is a diagram in the manual showing the output connected to an analogue pin on an Arduino but the manual also says that it produces a TTL level output which implies that it can be read by a digital input. This makes sense as the unit is designed for applications such as counting the number of people passing between the units so the output will be either on or off.

As to code to use the device, start with the Button example in the IDE and replace the connection to the button with the receiver output.

What do you mean by these "As to code to use the device, start with the Button example in the IDE", sorry but im just a beginner in arduino i can't exactly understand what are trying to refer to me. Hope you will understand

The Arduino comes with a number of example sketches, under File/Examples., showing how to do simple I/O. Have a play with some of them.