TIG welder to Arduino Mega 2560 (RAMPS 1.4)

Hello
I would like to know how to connect a tungsten inert gas welder torch to the ramps 1.4 shield (connected with Arduino mega).
I currently have a 2-channel 5V Relay Module but I believe my connection between my welder and micro-controller is wrong.
Can anyone please help me with this?

Not enough info... so I'm just going to make some stuff up based on what I would want to do.

Control the Arc with an AVR so I can adjust the puddle size based on what I see with a Raspberry Pi camera.

Are my on the mark because that was a wild guess.

ron_sutherland:
Not enough info… so I’m just going to make some stuff up based on what I would want to do.

Control the Arc with an AVR so I can adjust the puddle size based on what I see with a Raspberry Pi camera.

Are my on the mark because that was a wild guess.

I am creating a 3D printer with the structure of a FDM (fused deposition modeling) printer. Instead of an extruder, I am using a TIG welder and a separate automated wire feeder for the material.
The wire feeder is automated using a regular stepper motor, such as the xyz motors.
The trouble I am having is:
I am not familiar with electronics so well.
I don’t know how to connect my TIG welder to my micro-controller (current idea: the TIG torch to a relay switch to the controller based on research)