Time for no. of rotation Using Single IR sensor for Fly wheel

Time Hi friends, I am having the trouble. I made a ir sensor for my project and i want to count the no. of rotation is taken by the fly wheel for different masses i want count this number by using arduino Uno kit for this i required a source code.

for this i required a source code.

If you want help with writing the code then have a go yourself and post the code and details of any problems here and you will get help.

If you want someone else to write the code for you (and possibly charge to do it), then there is a Gigs and Collaborations section of this site.

Which do you want ?

Every time you read the sensor, you find one of two things. Either the state is the same as last time, and you can do nothing, or the state is not the same as last time, and you need to do something.

That something is to count the pulse.

Periodically, you determine the number of pulses that have arrived in some interval, to know the rotational speed.

Which part(s) are you having trouble with?

If the answer to that is "all of them", then why are you the programmer?

Thanks friends, I m doing a program for count the no. of rotation if sensing the high pulse if any correction please give me.

I m doing a program

Post what you have and explain any problems.

1234nandu: Thanks friends, I m doing a program for count the no. of rotation if sensing the high pulse if any correction please give me.

How many rotations per second are there?

What IR sensor are you using (post a link to its datasheet) and how have you it connected (make a pencil drawing of the connections and post a photo of the drawing).

And, as others have said, post your program.

...R