Time Lapse Project

I am working on a time lapse controller that I have the bare bones of working as proof of concept. I need help in the interface design using an LCD keypad of which I’m clueless. If your interested in photography especially time lapse and this sounds interesting please contact me.

Perhaps if you give us a bit more of a clue as to what it is you are seeking help with exactly. Hardware/firmware a combination of both related to the Keypad and LCD.

Have you already chosen your hardware as different LCD/Keyboards have different interfaces.

Have you also considered using a touch LCD interface so that the screen becomes you input devices instead of a keyboard as well.

Cheers Pete.

I should have been more clear. I sell a motorized slider for cinema and time lapse and am putting the finishing touches on a light weight pan and tilt. I currently sell a simple timer based controller for those people who want to use there slider for time lapse. Now that I will be releasing the pan and tilt I need a more sophisticated controller to control 3 axis slide, pan and tilt. I'm open to suggestions on the actual interface though keeping costs down is very important. I have the skeleton of the program to control slide, pan and tilt but it needs a user interface. I am open to the actual interface hardware. That being said I would love a blue tooth smartphone based front end as that simplifies the controller requirements now that there are economical blue tooth integrated Arduinos available. So if your interested and find the creation of a smartphone app that sends program data to a blue tooth equipped Arduino which than executes the program based on those parameters as doable send me a message and we can discuss details.

OK I see now.

Well you are right smart device control gives you a nice rich user interface to work with.

There is a new kid on the block called the bleduino. It is a BLE BT4.0 device set up as a UART on the Arduino side.

BUT currently this is only supported by (cr)Apple and a few non iOS devices at the moment.

If you are looking for iOS developers try freelancer.com

Cheers Pete.