timeout communicating with programmer Arduino Mega 2560

Hey Guys, Im trying to just upload ''Blink'' in a Arduino Mega 2560, but I get everytime the timeout error :

Using Port : COM10 Using Programmer : wiring Overriding Baud Rate : 115200 avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout avrdude: stk500v2_getsync(): timeout communicating with programmer

avrdude done. Thank you.

I tried to reset after compiling and it didn't work or installed USB port for Arduino Mega 2560 and no result. I'll appreciate any suggestion.

Make sure you have selected the port of your Arduino board from the Tools > Port menu.

Sometimes the port will be labeled with the board name in the menu. Other times it will not. If you don’t know which port is your Arduino, you can find it like this:

• Unplug your Arduino board from the computer.
  • Tools > Port
  • Note the ports, if any, listed in the menu.
  • Close the Tools menu
  • Plug your Arduino board into the computer.
  • Tools > Port - The new port listed in the menu is your Arduino board.

If that doesn’t work, try hitting the reset button twice before uploading. It will make the Mega 2560 enter the bootloader manually. I guess this will not fix the problem since the computer should be able to that on its own. This is more of a problem with USB HID compatible boards like the Arduino Micro. It’s worth a try though.

I tried even restarting the board as u said but it didn't work, still the same error!