Timer and Interrupts

I am working on timer interrupts and external interrupts.
for external interrupts I understood the functions like attachInterrupt. detachinterrupt for individual interrupts ,noInterrupts() and interrupts() can be used to enable and disable all interrupts at a time.

But How to enable and disable timer interrupts??

I am writing a code for alarm clock and snooze button. So what I want is
whenever alarm time is equal to watch time, a timer for 5 minutes starts and a buzzer buzzes.
whenever I press the snooze button, another timer starts and after 30 seconds a buzzer beeps. again I press snooze and again the timer starts and after 30 seconds buzzer beeps.
But after 5 minutes of the first timer, both timer interrupts gets disabled as now I dont want any buzzer.

I know how to initialize the timer in setup function, and I am getting the buzzes every 30 seconds.

But I dont know how to disable and enable timer interrupts wherever I want in code.

You didn't specify what board / processor you're using, so I'll assume an Uno. See the Timer chapters in the ATMega328P data sheet. Each Timer has its own Interrupt Mask Register.

@OP
Check if you can solve your problem based on the following approach:

if(alarmTime == watchTime)
{

LH ---> DPin-13
    5MinBuzzerON();                //using TC1 which is assumed to have been initialized
}

void 5MinBuzzerON()
{
    while(5 min has not over)         //poll TOV1 flag 
    {
        if(snoozeInterrupt)   //via INT0
        {
            goto ISRSnooze()
        }  
    }
}

void ISrSnooze()      //all interrupts are disabled; TC1 is still running
{
     interrupts();     //re-enable INT0 interrupt
     LL --> DPin-13     //5MinBuzzerOFF    ; 
     while(30 sec has not gone)         //this 30 sec delay to be genertaed by TC2 and polling TOV2 flag
     {
         wait here     
     }
     LH --> DPin-3     //5MinBuzzerON
     if(snoozeInterrupt)   //via INT0
     {
            goto ISRSnooze()        //re-enable INT0 by executing interrupts() 
     }  
}

To allow the reactivation of snoozeInterrupt (INT0), you have re-enable INT0 interrupt by executing interrupts(); instruction just after arriving at the ISRSnooze() routine.