Timer settings

Hello,
I am looking for solution on this for a few years and i turn internet up and down but nothing found.
Well i want to use timer and to do some specific timings.
For example i want to turn LED on for like 500mS than on for 1000mS and off for 250mS than on for 1350mS
How i can do this with timer? Is it possible to preload timer with few different values?

To be precise this is exactly what i need. Timing is in attached, but it must be done with timer, so i can perform another tasks while this is running. Is it even possible?

Milan151:
but it must be done with timer, so i can perform another tasks while this is running. Is it even possible?

As long as you don't mean all those waveforms simultaneously, yes. Doing this precludes the use of delay().

You must first learn the concept of several things at the same time.

You can accomplish this with a pseudo state machine implemented in software with a single timer if you are careful. I have no idea of what other overhead you have but that can make this non functional. You must also master non blocking code and the mills timing function, probably the easiest. Your timers will be variables stored in RAM. You can have lots of them and you have lots of time from what you indicated. This response is to help you get started in solving your problem, not solve it for you.
Good Luck & Have Fun!
Gil